Simplicity has never looked as chic as beautiful Jewelries by YOUNIQ. With a large typography decorating the centrepiece, a trace of a swivelling line one the surface creates an elegant silhouette for the accessory in bright lights. Add a little sparkle to everyday life with this low-key beauty!
• Material: Imported Titanium Steel
• Available in 18K Rose Gold, 18K Gold & Silver
• Secure with Lobster Closure
• Free YOUNIQ signature white Box for storage
• Suitable for Rom, Engagement, Wedding Party or Any Big Events of Your Moments Also as Daily Wear to Enhance Your Style.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
• 1 x YOUNIQ Necklace
• 1 x YOUNIQ Box
Chain Length: 50cm +5cm
Can Be Engraved: NO
Why Choosing YOUNIQ Titanium Steel Jewellery?
YOUNIQ offers premier titanium ETERNAL series by offering the finest selection of delicate imported titanium steel. When it comes to personal accessories and gifts for their loved ones, we always want the quality which is why our products are all hand-crafted, made from the titanium steel at the best prices available without crazy markup.
1. 100% Anti-Rust & Water Resistant
Our jewellery pieces are made of imported titanium steel. Knowing that jewellery will be a part of your daily routine, we've made sure to use the best material that will keep our pieces in shape. They will stay flawless over time, no worries to bring it to bath or sweat.
2. Hypoallergenic & Suitable for Sensitive Skin
Our titanium steel jewellery pieces are hypoallergenic. The metal is not prone to discoloration and will not cause any allergic reaction, skin irritations or discomfort. Tested by >100,000 Female with no allergic reaction.
3. Affordable with Classic & Timeless Design
We do not put crazy markup which make some brands seems extraordinarily expensive. Being a metal used in industrial applications, titanium steel may seem expensive. However, titanium steel jewellery is actually affordable. We have also have basic designs with cubic zirconia. We past the savings on to you, so you get the same quality at 1/2 or 1/3 of the typical cost
• Avoid Contact with Perfumes or Chemicals Substances to Prevent Colour Fade.
• Remove jewellery with Cubic Zirconia when showering or bathing. This is to Prevent Any Residue That Might Potentially Dulls the Shine of Your Stone.
• Store Your Jewellery in Bo